Thursday, August 14, 2008

My First official post!

Here it goes.... It's official. I am now a blogger. Welcome to our site. I am sure that you will enjoy all the pictures that the boys, (mainly Christian) have already decided to post. I have enjoyed spending way too much time hanging out reading the blogs of all my friends and family so I will expect the same courtesy.. Please feel free to spend all of your waking hours being dazzled by our family:) You are also welcome to post LOTS of wonderful comments. Well those of you who know me well can probably guess what time it is so I should really get to bed. Please be patient with me while I learn to navigate my way through this.

2 comments:

  1. WHOO HOOOO!!!!!!! I am so excited you're a blogger now! This will be too much fun!

    Sorry we never got around to working on it while I was there. Too many things....so little time. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Suzanne....WHOOOO HOOOO!!! This will be make things much easier to stay in touch with each other. I can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures. Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday...we went to our "last supper" at a friends house. She couldn't make it to Madelyn's birthday party on Saturday so she wanted to have a little something for her before we left. That will make THREE birthday parties for our little Madelyn. But she isn't spoiled right??? I love you!

    ReplyDelete