Okay, so here is my least enthusiastic child on the first day of school. Caleb is in 6th grade this year and he is going to a brand new school. Unfortunately, the school is still under some construction so the kids are meeting at a huge church downtown. It is a beautiful set up but the actual school is on a Lake and the campus is wireless. All the students will work off laptops. We hope that they will be there soon. He is taking band this year and he is excited about the drums.
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago







Hey, Caleb! Have in band! Do you get to choose what instruments you play? How do you like being in middle school so far; does it feel really different?
ReplyDeleteHope you have fun this weekend!
I can't believe that you are already in Middle School. I love you - Nonnie
ReplyDelete