How do you say no to that face? You don't. Corey got the information, worked out the details and handed me the name and number of the coach. I could not say no. Today was his first official practice.Here he is with one of his best friends Tyrell, aka : coach's son! He looked absolutely adorable out there. My heart broke a little because I was on the side lines and when I waived, he gave me "the look". Oh well, I took pictures and was so proud of him that I just wanted to cheer at the top of my lungs. I refrained from doing so by the way. I am not that crazy. Not Yet anyway.
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago







Corey, I totally thought you were kidding when you told Barry you were going to play football!
ReplyDeleteHave fun and please don't get hurt!
Aren't you worried that you will knock out more of your teeth? Please, please, please be careful!
ReplyDelete