Yes... you read correctly. Christian is in high school! Doesn't he look handsome? Where does the time go? Here he is on Monday, August 18th, 2008 at 6:00am on his first day as a Lake Wales Highlander. He had a great day. His favorite class is drama. (He should have an EASY A in this class!) He called me as soon as he got home and the one thing that he was very excited about was that the kids can eat lunch just about anywhere on campus. School was cancelled on Tuesday due to Tropical Storm Fay but Wednesday and Thursday also brought home good reports. He likes his teachers and has even done homework two days in a row. We are off to a good start and I am looking forward to a great year. Ok.. Notice the shirt? I do not know how Cheryl (Larry's Mom) does it but what ever she buys for him, he absolutely adores. Maybe that is an automatic given for a grandparent. He has worn this shirt twice this week to school already. His bus leaves at 6:15 am so an early morning routine is in the works. The problem is that being a teenager combined with the Nite owl Neas blood is a bad mix. He wants to stay up all night and sleep in the next day. The excitement of the new school is soon to wear off and then I am sure the early mornings will not be so easy as they are right now.
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago







Christian, are you REALLY in high school already? I can hardly believe it.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, what does your shirt say? It is hard for me to read from the picture.
I'm glad you like high school so far!
Hey - I was a Highlander when I was in High School, but that was in Dunedin. Do your best, cause high school is important. You are capable of making A's in all of your subjects! Stay out of trouble, cause I love you and don't want to see you mess up!!!
ReplyDelete