Corey would like everyone to know that he is having to get a root canal on his front tooth next month, and yes... this is the front tooth that a young lady knocked out in half three months ago with her knee during a friendly game of baseball. "Wish me Luck" he says. On another exciting note.. (Corey is typing this next part) I just got a very hansom hair cut. I have been to the new skate park in Lake Wales. It has been very delightful spending time with friends and,especially my mom!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, it's Stephanie again. I should warn all of you now that I have every intention of letting the boys write posts as often as they want. Well as often as I have time anyway. So please.. read their posts and I know that they would love to read your comments. They are looking forward to this. Oh and Corey says " we will be getting pictures up soon." Thank you and Goodnight!
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago







Coey - Welcome to blog land. I think that you did very well on your first post! I will look forward to checking your blog everday. I want to be able to read all about the things that you do each day. Grandpa and I really miss having you around. I can't wait for next summer!!!I love you all!
ReplyDeleteNonnie
Hey Corey! Great job on your very first post ever! I am also looking forward to reading all of your posts in the future. =) This is awesome! I'm sorry you have to have a root canal. Knowing you, though, you won't even be nervous! Let us know how it goes, okay?
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Oh, by the way, are you excited that school starts soon??
Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!!! And Corey don't sweat the root canal...I have had one and plenty of other dental work (yes, I do brush my teeth!!) and it really isn't that bad. I am looking forward to reading many more of your posts!
ReplyDeleteWell Corey, it sounds like that game of baseball wasn't all that "friendly". Good luck with the root canal, I'm sure it'll be a piece of cake...or uh, since you're going to the dentist, I'm sure it'll be a piece of sugar free gum!
ReplyDelete