Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not the handy work of Photo Shop!!


Check Spelling













That's right! You read correctly.... I did not photo shop this HOT thirty something into this picture. He is real. Oh Yes folks.... I AM DATING!! I, Stephanie Neas, of Lake Wales Florida, have a boyfriend. A real LIVE boyfriend.

Okay.. enough silliness. It has been a long time coming and I never thought that it was possible to actually be with someone who was kind, uplifting, complimentary and has a responsible work history. Yes, he has a JOB!! :) (Those of you who have known me for a long time, understand the significance of that. )
So... Everyone... Meet Cliff!
















Okay... here is a picture of breakfast.. that I made for Cliff. Most of you are familiar with my yummy french toast casserole and well, as you can see, I burnt it to a crisp because I was totally distracted by this handsome man who was so sweet to keep me company while it was cooking.


No worries though, The VERY BOTTOM of it was just barely edible and we at least got to have a few bites. I must admit, I would take burnt breakfast anytime if Cliff were the one to distract me!
I could go on forever but I think I better blog in small doses to ensure that I don't make anyone nauseous with all the sweet gooey details.








4 comments:

  1. Yay for you, my awesome sister (who lives way too far from me)!!! I was just thinking last night about that we haven't talked in a couple days. It feels like it's been much longer than that. I guess that's what happens when we usually talk every day. I hope you're having a great one (and you probably are because I think I can guess what's on your mind)! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie - I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

    Cliff - if you read this - only the most special man is good enough for my oldest daughter! Treat her right and...

    ...Please send me a copy of your most recent tax files. Steph will give you me email address:)

    Over and Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - don't bring him to meet us until I've lost a hundred pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nauseous is good....we want more details! And yes.....a job is always nice!

    ReplyDelete