Corey has been quite lovey dovey lately. He insisted that we should have lunch together this week so yesterday, I enjoyed lunch outside with him at school and he even invited some friends to join us. A few kids said to him: "Corey, is that your mom?" He just smiled and with his arm around me said:"Sure is" My heart could do nothing but smile. These times pass so quickly. I am just going to do my best to enjoy it while it lasts!
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago







Corey - I'm proud of your AND don't you EVER stop being proud of your mom
ReplyDeleteHey Steph - how come I'm not on your Blog List;)
ReplyDeleteSorry - forgot to put my URL on the above comment. Didn't want you to think some wacko stumbled onto your site (well maybe I am wacko:)
ReplyDeleteAaaawwww! How sweet and cute! Corey obviously knows what a cool and awesome mom you are. Not to mention beautiful...and awesome and cool. =)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, did you change your template or something? It's making me fill in my name or URL. Normally that just automatically shows up. Just wanted to bring it to your attention in case you changed something by accident. It's sort of a nuisance.