Monday, February 8, 2010

This one is also a winner!!

This was one of the sweetest and heart tugging stories that I have ever read! It was sweet and funny and sad and wonderful! I could read this one again and again! I listened to this one on audio book and even the narrators were great. Let me know if you read it and what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE this book! We read it in our book club last year and we all fell in love it. When I first heard the title, I thought "what the heck?" It sounded so strange. I also loved the way it was all just letters back and forth. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, I am glad that you comment! My posts have been so few and far between lately as well as incredibly boring, I think that you are the only one who reads this anymore. Thanks for stopping by.
    I miss you and the kiddos. Wish you could come for a visit! Palmyra would be very educational :)
    Love to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that they had this one at my local library...but sadly they don't.
    Actually, I'm surprised that we HAVE a library...considering the are that I live in!

    ReplyDelete