Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Please Send Donations To:

Hello Friends and Family... I have decided that somethings are just not good all NATURAL. That being said I would like to announce a fund I have set up in honor of .... well.... ok, ME ME ME!!!
That's right. I want an EXTENDED ABDOMINOPLASTY!
Now stop laughing and stop saying.. "oh, she does not need that!.. I may be beautiful to look at from afar :).. hehehe but believe me, this would be fabulous. Now, all donations can be mailed to my home address. I also accept paypal. I only need about $3700.00 :) I look forward to having the procedure in February so I will need all donations by the end of January, please.

Thank you for your time and Thank You in advance for your contributions toward a lifetime of happiness when naked or in a swimsuit or in anything for that matter!

Love Ya!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Are you for real??? Wait, I already know the answer. I will donate $2.00. But, only because I love you. Oh, and don't spend it all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea right - if you think I'm giving you a single cent for this, you are crazy. I'm saving up for mine, my little girl! Mine, mine, mine, you hear me? And I'm taking that two bucks that Suzanne plans to send, and I'm gonna add it to my piggy bank. I'll send a picture of it when I get back home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MANDEE: you really should not joke with me about these things! I miss you.. call me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Libby yours will be along shortly! I miss you too! And Suzanne, you wrote on my facebook and I never responded.....sorry. Thank you for checking up on me. I just have one question...how did I get so lucky to have all of you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats something that I think everyone should donate towards for me! Oh! And tell Greg that I miss him and Martha keeps calling me from jail trying to get ahold of him and its annoying.. Its Sonnie by the way. Um yeah I guess I'll catch ya later, see ya!

    ReplyDelete